DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Compliance Statement
At Decor Mastery, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We take copyright infringement seriously and have implemented policies and procedures to address any alleged infringements on our website, decormastery.com.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, we kindly request that you provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Please provide a detailed description or a copy of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identification of the infringing material: Please provide the specific location (URL) on our website where the alleged infringement is taking place.
- Your contact information: Please provide your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement: Include a statement declaring that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the alleged infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with an opportunity to respond to the notice.
- Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification may result in legal liabilities, including monetary damages and legal fees. Therefore, if you are uncertain whether a copyright infringement has occurred, we recommend consulting with legal counsel before submitting a DMCA notice.
- We are committed to maintaining a safe and respectful online environment. Your cooperation in helping us address copyright infringements is greatly appreciated.